Terms of Services
1. DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
In these Conditions, the Rate Schedule and every Quote, Order, Plan contract, or other arrangement in connection with the supply of Goods or Services by Boufarhat Corp Pty Ltd T/A BrandThis the following words have the following meanings:
“After Hours” means from Monday to Friday 23:00 to 6:00, all Saturday and Sunday, Public Holidays (NSW);
“Business Hours” means Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 17:30 excluding Public Holidays (NSW);
“Client”, “You” or “Your” means a person who seeks or obtains a quote for, or who orders, Goods or Services from Us, and includes both a person whose name is on the Order or on an email attached to which is an order, a person who places an order, and a person on whose behalf an Order is placed or on whose behalf it appears and order is placed, and in any case each of their heirs, successors and assigns;
“Conditions” means these terms and conditions;
“Extended Hours” means Monday to Friday from 6:00 to 9:00 & 17:30 to 22:00 excluding Public Holidays (NSW);
“Goods” means any goods and/or services sourced by Us or provided by Us in connection with any such goods and/or services including computer hardware and Software and any goods or services provided in connection with any of those things;
“GST” has the meaning given to it under A New Tax System (Goods and Services Tax) Act 1999 (Cth);
“Order” means any order requested by You to Us for Goods or Services in any form;
“Quote” means a quote provided to You by Us;
“Period” means a particular number of half-days, days, weeks, fortnights, months, or any other period, as may be agreed between Us and the You as the period during which some Services will be provided;
“Plan” means any arrangement between Us and You (whether alone or in conjunction with any other person) for Services (including unlimited support) and/or the provision of Goods provided by Us under an arrangement in connection with Work agreed to be done or progressed for or on behalf of You or any other person at Your request, including as set out in a Plan Schedule;
“Plan Schedule” means the key terms applicable to Plans as set, and as may be varied by Us, from time to time in its absolute discretion without notice to You;
“Rates” means the hourly rates and other charges for Services (including any call-out fees and any Return/Cancellation Fees) set out in the Rates Schedule, a Plan, Plan Schedule, Quote, contract or arrangement entered into by Us and You or in these Conditions, and includes any monies payable to Us on a quantum merit basis for any work it has done;
“Rate Schedule” means the schedule of rates, charges and conditions for the services of Ours as set, and as may be varied, by Us from time to time in its absolute discretion without notice to You;
“Return/Cancellation Fee” means a fee charged pursuant to clause 12.5 as set by Us from time to time;
“Service request” means a request for service such as adds, moves, changes and technical assistance;
“Services” means the provision of any services by Us including Work, advice and recommendations;
” Us”, “Our” or “We” means Boufarhat Corp Pty Ltd T/A BrandThis ABN 24 617 080 127 and its heirs, successors and assigns; and
“Work” means anything We may do, provide, customise, produce or acquire, whether or not in connection with, or for the purposes of, You or Your use or benefit, and includes testing, troubleshooting, installation and configuration of new equipment or software, consulting, scoping, planning, documenting and quoting for complex items.
In these Conditions, the Rate Schedule and every Quote, Order, Plan, contract, or other arrangement in connection with the supply of Goods or Services by Us, unless the contrary intention appears:
Words denoting the singular number only shall include the plural number and vice versa;
Reference to any gender shall include every other gender;
Reference to any Act of Parliament, Statute or Regulation shall include any amendment currently in force at the relevant time and any Act of Parliament, Statute or Regulation enacted or passed in substitution therefore;
Headings and words put in bold are for convenience of reference only and do not affect the interpretation or construction of these Conditions;
All references to dollars ($) are to Australian Dollars;
A reference to time is to Sydney, Australia;
A reference to an individual or person includes a corporation, partnership, joint venture, association, authority, trust, state or government and vice versa;
A reference to a recital, clause, schedule, annexure or exhibit is to a recital, clause, schedule, annexure or exhibit of or to these Conditions;
A recital, schedule, annexure or description of the parties’ forms part of these Conditions;
A reference to any agreement or document is to that agreement or document (and, where applicable, any of its provisions), as amended, novated, supplemented or replaced from time to time;
Where an expression is defined, another part of speech or grammatical form of that expression has a corresponding meaning;
A reference to “includes” means includes without limitation;
A reference to “will” imports a condition not a warranty; and
A reference to bankruptcy or winding up includes bankruptcy, winding up, liquidation, dissolution, becoming an insolvent under administration, being subject to administration and the occurrence of anything analogous or having a substantially similar effect to any of those conditions or matters under the law of any applicable jurisdiction and to the procedures, circumstances and events which constitute any of those conditions or matters.
2. APPLICATIONS OF THESE CONDITIONS
Unless otherwise agreed by Us in writing, these Conditions are deemed incorporated in and are applicable to (and to the extent of any inconsistency will prevail over) the terms of every Quote, Order, Plan, contract, or other arrangement in connection with the supply of Goods and/or Services by Us to You.
The invalidity or enforceability of any one or more of the provisions of this Agreement will not invalidate, or render unenforceable, the remaining provisions of this Agreement.
3. COMMITMENT TERM
- The minimum term that You acquire the service for is outlined in Our Quote to You.
- For recurring services, after the expiry of the Committed Term, an extension of the Term will automatically commence for the same period as the original Committed Term and will continue indefinitely, unless earlier terminated by you.
- This Agreement may be terminated by You upon ninety (90) days written notice if We:
i. Fail to fulfil in any material respect its obligations under this Agreement and do not cure such failure within thirty (30) days of receipt of such written notice.
ii. Breach any material term or condition of this Agreement and fail to remedy such breach within thirty (30) days of receipt of such written notice.
iii. Terminate or suspend our business operations, unless it is succeeded by a permitted assignee under this Agreement.
- This Agreement may be terminated by Us upon ninety (90) days written notice to you.
- If either party terminates this Agreement, we will assist you in the orderly termination of services, including timely transfer of the services to another designated provider. You agree to pay us for rendering such assistance at our normal rates as outlined in our current Rate Schedule.
- Should You wish to terminate this Agreement before the end of the commitment term, You agree to pay all of the remaining payments up until the end of the commitment term.
- You acknowledge that no employee or agent of Ours has any right to make any representation, warranty or promise in relation to the supply of Goods or Services other than subject to and as may be contained in the Conditions.
- Any notices given under the Conditions shall be in writing and sent by e-mail to the last notified e-mail address of Yours.
7. GOVERNING LAW
- The Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New South Wales.
- You may not assign Your rights and obligations under this Agreement without the prior written consent of Us.
9. VARIATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- We may at any time vary these Terms and Conditions by publishing the varied Terms and Conditions on Our website. You accept that by doing this, We have provided You with sufficient notice of the variation. We are under no other obligation to notify You of any variation to these terms and conditions.
GOODS AND SERVICES
- Term and effect: Quotes will only be valid for 14 days unless otherwise specified in the Quote. A Quote is merely an invitation to You to place an Order with Us and the acceptance of a Quote by You will not create a binding contract between You and Us.
- Quote is valid for 14 days only. Expiry dates on quotes are set to be able to inform Us when the quote is still active or to be discarded. Once discarded the quote will need to be requested again.
- Once a quote has been confirmed by Us, then the prices in the quote will be confirmed as the final agreed price. A quote is confirmed as ‘final’ as soon as both parties agree with the final price after any last changes requested by You.
- The price in the final quote may vary from the original request if there is any price or product changes requested by You. We reserve the right to alter product and prices in the quote, as long as the quote has not been confirmed with You.
- Quotes and estimates shall be deemed to correctly interpret the original specifications and are based on the cost at the time the quote or estimate is given. If You later require any changes to the quotes, and We agree to the changes, these changes will be charged at Our prevailing rate.
- Once the Quote has been confirmed and converted to an Order, the Order will be subjected to our normal Terms and Condition of Sale.
- The general minimum turnaround time for Quote request to be actioned is usually 24 hours. In the event that a quote is required urgently please let us know so that we can respond to it accordingly.
- When a special price or discount offer has been applied to this Quote, no other special promotion, discount or bonus offer will be applicable.
- In the event that products in the Quote are subjected to any price and supply fluctuations that is outside of Our control We reserve the right to update the price and product in the Quote accordingly. If a product has undergone a price drop or a price increase, the Quote will then be adjusted accordingly. If there is a product that is no longer available, the product will then be replaced or substituted based on Your request and is subject to Your final approval.
- Once a Quote has already passed the expired date, We may cancel the quote or estimate without having to notify or receive an approval from You.
- ETA information is merely an estimate and cannot be held as the actual completion date.
- Prices are based upon total Quote Purchase.
- Varying or withdrawing Quotes: We may vary or withdraw a Quote at any time in Our absolute discretion and without prior notice to You. We may do so for any reason We consider fit, including, e.g. where the Goods or Services become unavailable or the cost price of Goods or Services increases after the date of the Quote.
- Order forms: You may place an Order for Goods and/or Services with Us. Normally, We will require that You provide either a completed Order form or You approve the quote electronically via either an email or a web based system with the date and Your details, including Your full legal name or description and any applicable ABN or ACN number (including the full name or description of any person on whose behalf the order is placed), Your address together with any relevant Quote number and date.
- Approval of Orders: You will need to sign the Order or have it duly executed on Your behalf, unless the Order is sent by email or via the web based ordering system, in which case the Order will be treated or deemed as if signed by or on behalf of You by the person whose name appears as the sender of the email or submitter of the form.
- Reliance on appearance of validity: Absent actual knowledge to the contrary, We may rely upon the apparent validity of an Order. If any Order is signed or sent by email or approved through the web based ordering system by a named person, that person warrants that the Order is, and it is acknowledged the Order is deemed in favour of Us to be:
i. signed by, and duly authorised by, both the person who signed the Order and the person who sent the email; and
ii. duly authorised by the person on whose behalf the Order is placed or apparently placed.
- Acceptance and Orders: An Order has no effect unless or until it is accepted by You in writing and, until We have received from You payment in clear funds for the Order and any related freight, delivery and (where applicable) in-transit insurance costs in clear funds.
- No obligation to deliver: We are not obliged to deliver any Order until we have received payment in clear funds from You for the Order, any related freight, delivery and (where applicable) in-transit insurance costs or where We are unwilling or unable to complete the Order for any reason provided it refunds any payment made by You in respect of the Order.
- Credit checks: For the purposes of ascertaining the credit standing or history of a prospective customer to whom We are considering extending credit or payment terms, You hereby consents to Us undertaking a credit reference check in respect to You.
- Cancellation of Orders: You will not cancel an Order unless We agree to do so in writing in Our absolute discretion. You acknowledge that, amongst other things, We cannot cancel an Order once the manufacturer or supplier has despatched the relevant Goods and that such despatch often occurs the same day as the Order is placed by Us.
- Processes and Procedures: We have processes and procedures that We follow in the course of the provision of Our Services and the supply of Goods. You agree to co-operate with Us and to comply with such processes and procedures as advised to You from time to time.
12. PRICING AND RATES
- Rates exclude Tax: All rates and amounts charged or quoted for Goods and/or Services by Us are exclusive of Tax and any other applicable taxes or government charges (unless otherwise stated in writing by Us).
- Rates Schedule: You must pay for Goods and Services at the Rates set out in any applicable Plan and the Rate Schedule as applicable from time to time during the provision of the Goods and/or Services.
- Vary Rates: We reserve the right vary any Rate and/or the Rate Schedule from time to time (subject to any fixed pricing for specific periods in any Plan), in its absolute discretion and without notice to You.
- Call-out fees: You acknowledge that call-out fees may be charged in addition to the Rates at Our absolute discretion and that the amount of the call-out fee will depend upon where the Services are provided.
- Return/Cancellation Fee: Where We arrange a return or refund on behalf of You, or where an Order is cancelled by You after acceptance by Us, We may charge You a Return/Cancellation fee to cover the administration costs to Us in processing the return or refund, or in processing the Order, the cancellation and any refund. We may deduct the Return/Cancellation fee from out of any moneys otherwise due to be refunded to You by Us.
- Expenses: You must pay any out of pocket expenses incurred by Us in providing the Services to You in addition to the Rates, charges and call-out fees, upon written demand. Such expenses will include travel costs, flights, car hire, petrol, insurance, taxi fares, accommodation and related meal allowance, tolls and car parking expenses. Where appropriate, We will obtain prior written authorisation from You before such expenses are incurred.
- Separate charges for Goods and Services: We may in Our absolute discretion charge for Goods separately from Services or may charge for Goods and Services together.
- Calculation of increments: Where a charge is calculated based on increments of time, e.g. 1 hour or 30 minutes, We will charge the applicable rate for the whole increment of time even if work is done during part of, but not for the whole of, that increment of time.
- Change in underlying costs: Without prejudice to any other rights of Ours under these Conditions, where there is any increase in the underlying costs incurred by Us in connection with the supply of Goods or Services to You, We may, in our absolute discretion, vary any of Our Rates.
- Pre-Paid Blocks of Service: Where You agree to buy Pre Paid Blocks of Service during a Period, payment must be made in advance for the Pre-Paid Blocks of Service at the rate applicable pursuant to the Rates Schedule for all Services. Each such rate being less any discount agreed in writing between Us and You in respect of the Pre-Paid Blocks of Service. Services included in a Pre-Paid Block of Service rate during the Period:
i. are calculated in accordance with the applicable minimum time periods and increments set out in the Rates Schedule; and
ii. are only provided by Us during the applicable Period. Where Services are provided for a specified Period:
1. the Services remaining unused for that Period cannot be rolled over into any subsequent Period; and
2. We are not liable to refund, reimburse, pay damages or otherwise compensate or indemnify You in respect of those unused Services.
13. SERVICES AND PLANS
- Service and Plan Variations: Currently, We offer the Services and Plans referred to in the Rates Schedule and any Plan Schedule. We may withdraw the provision of, or vary the scope or terms of, or add to or change, the Services without notice to You, from time to time in Our absolute discretion.
- Copies on Request: We will provide You with a copy of the current Rates Schedule upon request. Plan Schedules are tailored for particular Plans and are available to Clients participating in the Plan.
- We may subcontract any or all of the Services to be performed, but shall retain prime responsibility for the Services under these terms.
15. TITLE AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND SUPPLY OF RAW / EDITABLE FILES
- All Artwork, and all other designs, artwork and materials used in the design and production of goods or works in the course of the Project, remain our property. All Intellectual Property Rights in them and any other Intellectual Property Rights created in the course of the Project vest in, or will upon their creation vest in, Our company.
- We grant you a non-transferable, non-exclusive licence to use and reproduce the Artwork, subject to the restrictions set out in paragraph 14.c.
- You must not, without our prior written permission:
○ Modify or vary the Artwork in any way;
○ Adapt, create derivative works from or merge the Artwork;
○ Use the Artwork for any purpose other than the specific purpose or campaign for which we have provided it;
○ Reverse engineer, disassemble or decompile the Artwork;
○ Distribute, lend, resell, transfer, assign or sub licence the Artwork, or allow any other person to use it; and
○ Remove or attempt to remove any proprietary or copyright notices or any labels on the Artwork.
- If you want to modify or adapt the Artwork, or use it for purposes other than the original purpose for which we provided it, then you must purchase from us the raw / editable files for the Artwork. The supply of raw / editable files is at our discretion. If you request, and we agree to supply raw / editable files, you must pay Additional Costs to us for those raw / editable files as we advise. These Additional Costs may be based upon a percentage of the original Quote or a retrieval and release fee.
- Type fonts remain Our property, or its licensors at all times and are governed under licensing restrictions and rules.
- We do not warrant that your use of the designs, materials or content produced by us for you in the course of the Project will not infringe any third party’s Intellectual Property Rights or any person’s Moral Rights, but we will advise you if we become aware of any infringement.
16. FORCE MAJEURE
- Force Majeure: If We are unable to supply any Goods or Services due to circumstances beyond Our reasonable control, We may cancel the Order (even if the Order has already been accepted) or cease to provide the Services by written notice to You, in which case You will hold Us harmless.
- We will not be liable for any breach of contract due to any matter or thing beyond Our control, including failures by third parties to supply goods, services or transport, stoppages, transport breakdown, fire, flood, earthquake, acts of God, strikes, lock-outs, work stoppages, wars, riots or civil commotion, intervention or public authority, explosion or accident.
- Exclusion: Except as specifically set out herein and so far as may be permitted by law, any term, condition or warranty in respect of the quality, fitness for purpose, condition, description, assembly, manufacture, design or performance of the Goods or Services, whether implied by statute, common law, trade usage, custom or otherwise, is hereby expressly excluded.
- Limit on consequential damage: You indemnify and hold Us harmless in respect of any allegation or claim as to any indirect or consequential losses or expenses suffered by You or any third party, howsoever caused, including but not limited to loss of turnover, profits, business or goodwill or any liability to You or any third party.
- Limit on damage from a failure in supply: You indemnify and hold Us harmless for any allegation or claim for loss or damage by You or a third party where We have failed to meet any delivery date or cancels or suspends the supply of Goods or Services.
- General limit on liability: Except as otherwise expressly stated in these terms and conditions, We are not liable for any loss or damage of any kind however caused (including, but not limited to, by the negligence of Us) which is suffered or incurred by You in connection with:
i. Goods or Services provided to You or any Work;
ii. these Terms and Conditions;
iii. Your use of Our website (including the use of a credit card or other debit device) or any linked website;
iv. the non-availability of Goods or Our Services for any reason;
v. any act or omission of Ours or the provision of inaccurate, incomplete or incorrect information by You, or
vi. for any other reason whatsoever.
- Limitation options: To the extent that any legislation implies a condition or warranty that cannot be excluded but can be limited, clause 21.5 does not apply to that liability and Our liability for any breach of that condition or warranty is limited to Our doing any one or more of the following (at its election):
i. replacing the Goods or supplying equivalent Goods, Services or Work;
ii. repairing the Goods or the Work;
iii. paying the cost of replacing the Goods or the Work or acquiring equivalent Goods, Services or Work; or
iv. paying the cost of having the Goods or the Work repaired.
- Laws still apply: Nothing in these Conditions is to be interpreted as excluding, restricting or modifying or having the effect of excluding, restricting or modifying the application of any State or Federal legislation applicable to the supply of the Goods or Services which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified.
- Severance: If any provision contained in the Conditions is unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, those provisions may be severed without prejudice to the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of the Conditions.
18. ERRORS AND OMISSIONS
- We make every effort to ensure that all prices and descriptions quoted are correct and accurate. In the case of an error or omission, We may rescind the affected contract by written notice to You, notwithstanding that We have already accepted Your Order and/or received payment from You. Our liability in that event will be limited to the return of any money You have paid in respect of the Order.
19. PRIVACY STATEMENTS AND YOUR RIGHTS
- We are collecting Your personal information for the fulfilment of Quotes, Orders and the provision of Goods or Services to you and it may retain and use it for any such purposes (“Authorised Purposes”).
- You are required to provide your personal information to Us for Authorised Purposes.
- We may disclose Your personal information to other persons for the purposes of the fulfilment of Quotes, Orders and Work for you or in order to provide Goods or Services to You, to verify the information You provide, for enquiries about Goods or Services that may be suitable for your purposes, or to confirm Your requirements, to anyone proposing to supply Goods or Services to You, or to acquire Goods or Services on Your behalf, or in respect of enquiries relating to any of the foregoing.
- Otherwise We will not disclose Your personal information without Your consent unless authorised by law.
- Your personal information will be held by Us at Our Principal Place of Business and You can contact Us to request to access or correct it.
- We rely on You to submit correct information and details where requested. You accept that You may incur additional expenses if you submit incorrect information.
20. OUR WEBSITE
- We make no representations or warranties in relation to information available on Our website, including without limitation:
i. that the information on Our website is complete or correct;
ii. that Our website will be continuously available or free from any delay in operation or transmission, virus, communications failure, internet access difficulties or malfunction in hardware or software; and that We endorse any internet site linked to Our website or any third party products or services referred to on Our website.
21. THIRD PARTY AUTHORISATIONS
- At times We may need to contact Your third party providers on Your behalf, such as Your internet provider. Some of these providers may require Your authorisation for Us to deal on Your behalf. It is Your responsibility to ensure that We are able to deal freely with these providers.
22. PAYMENT, LATE PAYMENT AND DEFAULT
- Payment due date: All invoices issued to You are due and payable to Us within the terms stated on the invoice (unless otherwise agreed in writing). by cash, cheque, credit card or direct deposit in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and in the way set out in the Invoice.
- 14 days late: Where You fail to pay an invoice within fourteen (14) days of the due date, We may, in Our absolute discretion and without prior notice, suspend or discontinue the supply of Goods and/or Services to You.
- Recoveries: All legal and other costs and expenses incurred in connection with the recovery of late payments will be added to the amount due by You to Us and will be recoverable from You, in addition to the original invoice cost. If You default in payment of any invoice on time, moneys which would have become due by You at a later date shall be immediately due and payable without any further notice to You. Collectively, all of these moneys are referred to in these Conditions as a “Sum Due”.
- Interest: If payment of any Sum Due is not made on time, We will charge interest daily on the Sum Due at the maximum rate allowed by law, calculated and charged daily on and from the due date until the Sum Due is paid in full.
- Application of funds: All payments of the Sum Due made by You to Us will be applied as follows:
i. first in or towards payment of any costs (including legal costs), charges, expenses or outgoings paid by Us in relation to any dishonoured cheque fees, collection costs or any other action taken by Us for the recovery of any amounts owing by You to Us;
ii. secondly, in or towards payment of any interest due or payable hereunder, and
iii. thirdly, in or towards payment of Your debts to Us in order from the longest standing due to the most recently incurred.
- Security: We may require You to provide security over Your property (including the Goods or any other property of Yours) as collateral to be held as security for any Sum Due or as a condition precedent to the continuation of supply of Goods or Services by Us to You.
- Payment arrangements: In the event that a repayment arrangement is made in relation to any Sum Due and the supply of Goods or Services is resumed, but then a repayment due under that arrangement is not made on time, We may, in Our absolute discretion and without prior notice, again suspend or discontinue the supply of Goods or Services to You.
- Power of Attorney: You hereby irrevocably appoint Us as Your attorney to do anything We consider fit for the recovery of the Sum Due or the creation, perfection or enforcement of any collateral held or to be held as security for any Sum Due.
- Other remedies: We may exercise any of Our rights and remedies including taking legal action against You for the recovery of any moneys due to Us, notwithstanding it may have exercised other rights under these Conditions.
23. NON-SOLICITATION OF CLIENTS AND EMPLOYEES
- You agree that employees are one of Our most valuable assets, policy and professional ethics require that Our employees not seek employment with, or be offered employment by You during the course of engagement and for a period of two (2) years thereafter (or the maximum amount permissible by a Court).
- You agree that Our damages resulting from breach of this clause (23.a) would be impracticable and that it would be extremely difficult for Us to ascertain the actual amount of damages. Therefore in the event You violate this provision, You agree to immediately pay Us 100% of the employee’s total annual salary, as liquidated damages and We shall have the option to terminate this Agreement without further notice or liability to You. The amount of liquidated damages reflected herein is not intended as a penalty and is reasonably calculated based upon the projected costs We would incur to identify, recruit, hire and train suitable replacements for such personnel.
24. COPYRIGHT AND CONFIDENTIALITY
- Warranty and breach: You warrant that any confidential or copyright information or intellectual property (of any kind and in any form held) or provided by You to Us belongs to You. In the event of any breach of this warranty, You will pay all sums due to Us as If such warranty had not been breached (and regardless of any non-performance of any obligation by Us on account of or in connection with the breach of such warranty). You indemnify and hold Us harmless in respect of any allegations, claims, loss, costs or expenses in connection with such breach of warranty by You.
- Retention of title: All copyright and other intellectual property rights in any Work created, commissioned or acquired by Us in the course of the supply of Services by Us to You will be the exclusive property of Ours unless otherwise agreed in writing by Us and You.
- Confidential Information: We acknowledge that in the course of providing Services to You, We may learn from You certain non-public personal and otherwise confidential information relating to You, including Your customers, consumers or employees. We shall regard any and all information We receive which in any way relates or pertains to You, including Your customers, consumers or employees as confidential.
- You also acknowledge that all information and services, consulting techniques, proposals, and documents disclosed by Us or which comes to Our attention during the course of business and provided under this agreement constitute valuable assets of, and confidential and/or proprietary information to Us.
As such, both parties shall take all commercially reasonable steps to not disclose, reveal, copy, sell, transfer, assign, or distribute any part or parts of such information in any form, to any person or entity, or permit any of its employees, agents, or representatives to do so for any purpose except unless permitted in writing by the disclosing party or as required by applicable law.
SERVICE REQUEST LODGEMENT PROCESS
When you contact us to lodge a service request only the methods below must be used:
Phone: (02) 8814 5555
Include a short description of the problem and any screenshots of errors to assist in the resolution of the issue.
If the issue is being lodged by either phone or external email you must include your name, company and return contact details.
SERVICE REQUESTS OUTSIDE OF OUR BUSINESS HOURS
Service Requests that must be addressed outside of business hours must be lodged by phone (charges apply for after-hours work). If not, the Service Request will be viewed on Our next Business Day.